We serve health care professionals and facilities throughout Florida. Because our main office is located in Tallahassee, Florida's Capital City and headquarters to the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and Florida Department of Health (DOH), we have experience representing physicians, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, physical therapists, and many other health care professionals as well as facilities. Our experience and relationships with these agencies helps our clients understand and navigate the process.
Our Orlando office serves health care professionals throughout Central and South Florida. This allows our attorneys to visit with clients in their practice setting or clinic.
Both the Tallahassee and Orlando offices work in conjunction with one another to get our clients results.
Our Tallahassee Office is located at 2898-6 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, Florida 32308 and can be reached at 850-877-7776.
Our Orlando Office is conveniently located near I-4 and the Orange County Courthouse. The address is 501 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801. Phone: (407) 717-1773
We Help You Get Your License!
We have years of experience helping professionals and health care facilities get their license.
Let Us Help You:
- Understand the application process at AHCA or DOH
- Provide advice on how to apply for a facility or professional license
- Assist with the application process
- Represent you in the event your license application is denied (appeal).
- Submission of an Application for Exemption from Employment Disqualification.
- Preparation of Proof of Financial Ability to Operate (AHCA)/
- Representation before DOH and AHCA.
We Help You Defend Your License!
We have years of experience helping professionals like you keep their license.
Let Us Help You:
- Review your letter from the DOH Investigator
- Provide advice on how to successfully navigate the system
- Provide advice on settlement versus challenging the allegations
- Argue mitigating circumstances which might lessen the penalties
- Offer advice on options & strategies for dealing with PRN
- Representation before DOH and the Board of Nursing